LIR Logistics LLC a sister company to Fox Valley Cab, a 65+ year old business and a fixture in the Fox River Valley, is growing. To meet the demands of our growth, we’re looking for drivers who understand the meaning of customer service, are reliable, take pride in their work, can succeed in a fast-paced work environment, and are ready to get started! Ideal candidates are energetic and motivated. As an organization, we put safety first and care deeply about delivering the best possible customer experience. If you’re eager to grow with us and get to work, we’d love to hear from you! We encourage military veterans to apply.
8-10 hour shifts 4 – 5 days a week. Health Insurance for Full-time drivers. Work in a dynamic team environment.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
• Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
• Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, Resolving client issues.
• Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
• Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
• Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
• Operating equipment and vehicles
Delivery Driver Requirements:
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Valid driver’s license issued by the state where you intend to work (must be at least 21 years old).
• Clean driving record.
• Special licenses may be required to operate certain vehicles.
• Experience may be required or preferred.
• Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws.
• Strong time management and customer service skills.
• Ability to walk, drive, and lift and carry heavy items for extended periods.
• Attention to detail.